Tis the season to be Jolly,
Well it is about 8 more sleeps till the big fat fella comes down the chimney.
This will probably be my final blog entry prior to Christmas looking back on a busy year where a lot has happened.
A few highlights for me have included
Personally, we had our second child Edward who is the loveliest little boy we could have wished for and a great little brother for Oliver to play with.
Two children make life difficult at times to juggle but I wouldn’t change it.
With my magic business a lot has happened also
- The new website was launched with a fresh look and feel about it http://www.alexmagic.co.uk
- I performed on a boat, a tram and a train
- I was fortunate enough to perform for a few celebrities
- I supported more charities than I have ever before
- We had a re-brand and went from Alex Michael Children’s Entertainer to Alex Cadbara Children’s Entertainer
- I did a repeat booking for someone who booked me 10 years ago
- I performed at someone’s 100th birthday party
Well there are big plans for 2016
- I am still going to be performing at weddings, corporate events, private parties and children’s parties
- I am going to be lecturing at some magic clubs throughout the UK
- I am going to be releasing a couple of magic items to the magicians out there
- There are also a couple of secret projects due for competition 2016/17…. I am sure they will be revealed in due course
I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has booked and enquired with me this year and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a Good new year.
Email contact email@example.com