Book a Magician – How to Book a Magician
Well here is the low down on how to book a magician.
1) Do not shop around for the best price because usually the price is not an indication about how good or how bad they are.
2) Look for someone who has years of experience not just started out, you don’t really want to be paying out for someone who is still sorting themselves out.
3) Look for someone who have live videos showing them performing
4) If they say they are award winning… ask them what awards? Some people just lie to make them sound better
5) Ask for references, some people can produce one or two, people like myself can literally produce hundreds of great references.
6) If you are getting married will the magician come and talk to you and show you some magic, I certainly will.
7) Can you see the magician performing at a public event, this will be a good chance to see if there style is suitable for your needs.
8) Do NOT believe everything which is on a websites, these days you can buy a flashy site for hundred pounds upwards
REMEMBER, THIS MAY BE THE ONLY TIME YOU EVER BOOK A MAGICIAN…. GET IT RIGHT https://www.alexmagic.co.uk
Book a Magician Here is a top tip, why not ring the magician you like have a chat and hopefully by the end of it you will get a good feel about the person you are dealing with. I would think a professional who has been in the industry years would sound exactly like that.
Any questions, please get in touch and I will do my very best to help. My e-mail address is email@example.com or you can call me on 07890 217 203