Performing through a pandemic
The answer is yes. I am still performing, for small groups, family households and online and to meet all government guidelines.
So as a performer is there anything else I can do to minimise the spread of infection, well yes and here are some of the precautions I take
- I clean and antibacterial all of my props before and after a performance.
- I wear a face mask/or visor where appropriate
- I use alcohol based anti bacterial solution before and between groups
- I avoid physical contact where possible.
- I am conscious about the spread to Covid
- I can supply a risk assessment where appropriate
Currently there are restrictions on large gatherings and social, but i always try to stay safe for everyone and work to the government guidelines.
Should you have any questions please get in touch email@example.com